It was A-MAY-ZING to say the very least. We will be going back, I can tell you that. I’ve been holding out on you a little, but with the hustle and bustle of the holidays (parties, families, showings, birthdays, packing/unpacking, and sigh…last minute shopping) it’s been a little crazy in the Collignon household.
We arrived and the weather was rainy, but as soon as we made it through customs the sun was out all bright and chipper. So were we 🙂
- Getting a crazy tan while wearing big hats
- Topless women
- Speedos and fanny packs (yes, together)
- Chocolate martinis
- The people from “Connecticut” (still not buying it)
- Leo – the pool boy I wanted to adopt
- Beach dogs
- Amazing weather every day and night
- Resort bracelets
- A wonderful week with my hubby and two great friends!!!