So I was recently tagged in a fun little game (which y’all have probably seen floating around the interwebs on other blogs).
Anywhooooo, here’s how the game goes:
Eleven Fun-ish Facts About Yours Truly…
1. I love olives, pickles, banana peppers, jalapenos, really anything that lives in the pickle aisle. I put them ALL on my salads, pizza, spoon, whatevs. Gosh…now I want some banana peppers. My fav sandwich is toast with smoked gouda, honey mustard and banana peppers. Try it…you’ll be changed.
2. I don’t have a fear of heights, but I do have a fear of falling. I don’t like to sit on the edge of anything even if it’s 3 feet off of the ground. You should have seen me skiing last weekend. HA, there were tears people.3. I have an irrational fear of the dark. Nightlights, please.
4. I run scenarios though my head at all times. I’m constantly thinking about the what-ifs and making storylines from it. Example…I was in the Nashville airport the other day and Jason Aldeen was on my flight. All I could picture in my head was some very overweight fan in a Jason Aldeen concert t-shirt running down the airport hallway crying and screaming his name. Then she gives me a huge hug and is ugly crying (snot and all) all over herself. This made me laugh so hard for about 15 minutes to myself. I’m sure people thought I was crazy. Maybe I am.
5. I think people watching is a totally acceptable hobby. See number 4 on why I think it’s fun.
6. I cut off my long beautiful natural blonde hair in 4th grade into a bob-ish and permed it. Let’s hope perms never make their way back around. Yikes.
7. I think there’s really no better way to relax than watch a sunset with a nice glass of red wine. Ready for some longer days so that I can actually do this. Over the leaving/getting home in the dark. Also ready for a back porch for such activity.
8. I hate pumping my own gas but love the smell of gasoline.
9. I reorganized my weekly grocery list by aisle. I take the scribbles from hubs and myself throughout the week and turn it into an aisle by aisle masterpiece sure to leave no item behind. I think this means I spend too much time at the store to know which aisle every item is in?
10. I drink at least 100 ounces of water every day. Crave/love water. If I don’t get at least that much, I feel terrible.
11. I could eat grilled cheese and tomato soup every day of my life.