Bring on the sun, food and cocktails!
Until Tuesday, I’ll be doing those three things mentioned above!
Another recipe for this weekend…one of my all time favorites. Drooling at the moment.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) cans shoe peg corn
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 green peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bottles Italian salad dressing
- Drain corn, peas, and beans. Mix and serve chilled with corn or tortilla chips.