I am on a roll people!!! Not really. I’m always cooking up something, but always forget to share the recipe.
This is one of my go-to’s since it’s easy and oh so delicious. I could eat an entire pan myself. The best part(s)? It can be made ahead, made healthier without losing taste and travels well. Win, win, win! Can be served with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, crostinis or bread (or just eat it with a spoon)!!
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serves: 8×8 pan | Hands On Time: 15 mins | Total: 30 mins
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 12 oz artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese (reduced fat)
- 3/4 cup sour cream (reduced fat)
- 1 cup 2% shredded mozzarella; plus an additional 1/4 cup
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Squeeze the spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and mozzarella. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Place into an 8×8 baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 15 minutes. If needed turn heat up to broil to get a browned top!