I promised this recipe last week, so I apologize for the delay!
Another round of pumpkin spice pancakes devoured over the weekend! I’m drooling for more right now. Luckily, there are two remaining in the fridge…I think they’ll be my dessert this evening.
Extra Fluffy Pancakes
Servings: Makes 15 using an ice cream scoop | Time: 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups coconut almond milk
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Flavor ingredient – this week was pumpkin spice (recipe below)
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg whites and melted butter.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together and whisk until incorporated. Fold in flavor ingredient (optional).
- Warm a greased griddle or frying pan over medium heat. I use cooking spray.
- Use an ice cream scoop for even sized pancakes. Once the pancake begins to bubble around the edge it’s ready to flip.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice
Serves: Makes 1 tsp. I use 4 tsp in above recipe | Time: 2 mins
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Mix together…