This is another quick and easy meal, and I bet you have most of the ingredients already in your house!
Hubs and fam gobbled this down last night, and have asked for it again! Good as leftovers too!
Serves: 4 | Time: 30 mins
- 4 Chicken Breasts, trimmed of fat
- 4 Tbsp BBQ Sauce (We like Stubb’s Spicy)
- 4 slices of cheese (Monterey jack or whatever you have on hand)
- 1/4 C diced tomatoes
- 1/8 C diced scallions
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Salt and pepper chicken. Cook in skillet (or on grill) until cooked (about 5 mins per side).
- Remove from heat, and place each breast on cookie sheet.
- Smear 1 Tbsp of BBQ sauce on each breast. Put one piece of cheese on each.
- Place in broiler until cheese browns.
- Remove and top with tomatoes, scallions and parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Drool and enjoy! I would recommend mashed potatoes and broccoli for sides!