Not sure why I’ve been on a fish making kick…but here’s another 🙂
Spicy Maple Salmon
Serves: 4 | Time: 20 mins
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground ancho chile powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 (6-oz) fillets Alaskan salmon
- 2 Tbps maple syrup (I used sugar free)
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine paprika, ancho chili powder, cumin, brown sugar, and salt.
- Rub the spice mixture over the salmon.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet and broil for 6 minutes or until not quite cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, baste with the maple syrup, and broil for 1 minute or until nicely glazed and barely cooked through.
- The fish will continue to cook once out of oven.