Since my dear friend asked me to go to Beyonce with her this weekend (EEP!), I feel like today’s post should be Beeeeyonce inspired. Who run the world…GIRLS!
Can you really say Beyonce without saying it this way?
BAY-YOUNC-SAY…do it. Out loud. Now.
When I think Beeeeyonce, I’m thinking something super tribal and geometric. Or leather…but I’ll stick with tribal/geometric. Here are some things I would actually wear!
I’m going to go ahead and assume Bey eats really healthy. So, let’s go with that and head over to Goop for a recipe.
Japanese Chicken Meatballs
Recipe via Goop.com
makes 2 dozen meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken (preferably dark meat)
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons good-quality maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil (like canola, grapeseed, or safflower oil)
- Lee’s Hoisin Sauce for serving
1. Thoroughly mix the chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and maple syrup. Roll the mixture into golf ball–sized meatballs. Grill, roast, broil, or pan-fry the meatballs until they’re cooked through and serve with Lee’s Hoisin Sauce.
What’s more fun than learning the single ladies dance?? Boom! Start with this video…then continue with Parts 2-6. That’s a lot of booty swingin’