After filling an entire garbage bag with weeds (still not finished) the last thing I
wanted to cook wanted was a heavy meal. Gotta love a good salad recipe, really gotta love a good KALE salad recipe. Made this last night and knew I needed to share ASAP! You know it’s good when hubs goes back for a second round of salad!
Kale Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 8 oz kale
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 4 ounces reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put all of the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until completely emulsified.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss until fully coated.