Since we’re looking at the last week to wear your summer whites, let’s stick with that theme! Winter whites, see you soon.
It’s in the upper 90’s this week, so everything is light and airy if you plan to be outside…
White Bean Dip
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 scallion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Crushed red pepper to your taste
- Take 2 tablespoons of the cannellini beans and set aside for later use.
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish and top with the beans you set aside and fresh cilantro.
Paint some items in your house white. Spray paint for ceramics works wonders on outdated vases!